Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy is an Arcade game for Android phones in which you will be controlling a space ship that will fire laser bullets from the ship’s nose to destroy their enemies. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be seeing a horde of enemies ships that were coming from the side of the gameplay screen. You will be controlling a space ship that will automatically fire laser bullets from the nose of the ship. When the enemies ships approach on the top of your ship the will fire bullets to destroy your ships. Your objective in the game is to defend your ship from enemies attack and point the nose of the ship towards enemies directions.
Your enemies will be wipeout by the laser bullets and while they were being wiped out you will saw a booster coming towards your direction. Just hit your ship to the booster to equip mind-blowing attachment in your phone that will help to eradicate your enemies way faster. The horde of enemies ships are quite weak and they shoot loose bullets which can dodge easily but that will not be in the case of the enemy boss. The enemy boss is quite powerful in the game which is equipped with multiple guns and a lot of HP Points.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 57.2 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to try Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy on Mobile For Free
Not on the Apple iOS Store
Download and Play Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy on PC
Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Space Hunter: The Revenge of Aliens on the Galaxy Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.