Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a Role-Playing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be controlling one of your favorite dark and light heroes to eliminate the enemies. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes For Free
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Overview
At the beginning of the game, you’ll go through a cutscene in which role as a galaxy warrior will be introduced. Catina Keeper who introduced to the game will give you 2 data cards that will be used to summon two star wars heroes. Once the hero is summoned you can add them to your party and use them on the battlefield to fight against your enemies. Your first battle will be against droids which you will win easily by attacking them with your powerful weapons.
On the bottom right side of the gameplay screen, you will see the attacks icon. Just tap on any one of the attack icons to use that attack on your enemy. Keep attacking your enemy until their HP is depleted to 0 in order to win the match. At the end of completing each stage successfully, you will earn XP and crystals as a reward. Use the crystal to summon more hero into your party and use them in the next match. You can also upgrade your character level which will ultimately increase their attack and defense power.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 10.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 74 MB for Android Phones and 196.9 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on PC
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.