Street Racing 3D is a Car Racing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be driving a car at its full speed to win a race. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Street Racing 3D Overview
The game starts with a step by step tutorial on how to drive a car. Once the tutorial is finished you can start the game on a real track with 5 other racers. Wait for the countdown timer to reach GO to drive your car. Unlike other car racing game, you don’t have to tap on the accelerator button nor shift gears to drive your car. You have to look at the drivers ahead of you and overtake them by any means necessary. Yes, you can knock out player’s cars or use nitro booster to overtake them.
Take advantage of a drift to close the distance and overtake your opponent’s car. You will found nitro during the race so hit your car on the booster icon to collect and use it to boost your car speed. Use break while drifting your car otherwise, you may lose control from your car. Reach to the finish line by attaining the number 1 position to win the race. At the end of each race, you will get rewards that can be used to upgrade or buy a new car.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.0+ and iOS 8.1 or above. According to a source, there are more than 100 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 74 MB for Android Phones and 236.4 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Street Racing 3D on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Street Racing 3D For Free
Download and Play Street Racing 3D on PC
Street Racing 3D Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Street Racing 3D on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Street Racing 3D and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Street Racing 3D page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Street Racing 3D using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Street Racing 3D and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Street Racing 3D Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.