Subway Princess Runner is an Arcade Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of an innocent-looking girl who tries to escape from the railway station when a police officer called her. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Subway Princess Runner for Free
Subway Princess Runner Overview
A cute looking girl is waiting for a train at the railway station but suddenly a police officer shouts at her for an unknown reason and the chase between the woman and the officer has started. As soon as the chase started you will be controlling that girl movement. The girl is constantly running on the railway track you just have to move her away from the obstacles by moving the girl left, right including the jumping and rolling. In case if the girl hits one of these obstacles the game will be over on the spot and you have to replay the game from start.
Subway Princess Runner is an endless running game which means you have to save the girl from crashing as long as you can. On the top left side of your gameplay screen, you will see distance meter is counting how much you have traveled since the game start. Count the distance meter high to take your name on the leadership board. While running on the railway track you will see gold coins and shining objects. Take the shining object whenever its visible to get access to hidden areas while saving your player from running on the track for a sure short moment of time.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.0+ and iOS 8.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 100 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 59 MB for Android Phones and 217.4 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Subway Princess Runner Game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Subway Princess Runner on PC
Subway Princess Runner Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Subway Princess Runner on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Subway Princess Runner and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Subway Princess Runner page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Subway Princess Runner using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Subway Princess Runner and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Subway Princess Runner Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.