Talion is a Role-Playing game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be selecting a Hero of your choice that will slay enemies with swords and special powers. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
At the beginning of the game, you will be selecting a hero of your choice and then customize its look and appearance. Once you are done customizing you will create that character and start a new game. When the game loads you will see an introductory video in which you will know what’s going on in this fantasy world. You and your team members flying in a ship toward some city but during the midway, an unknown powerful man crashed to your ships which caused an explosion. Your ship is landed in a forest where you will meet up with enemies that you must defeat with your skills.
Use your swords skills to defeat the horde of rai monsters. Listen to the girl name anna and complete the quest that she offered you. By defeating the rai monsters you will get gold coins and exp point that will raise your level and stats. You will also get skills point after the fight with monsters are over which can be used to learn special attack. After defeating the horde of rai monsters you will be heading to a nearby post to get some help but you ill found out that the outpost was under attack by rai monsters. Help the outpost members to clear the rai monster from the area which will create friendly ties with outpost members. From this point onwards you will be completing quest by quest in order to become the great warrior.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.2+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 87 MB for Android Phones and 2.5 GB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Talion game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Talion on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Talion on PC
Talion Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Talion on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Talion and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Talion page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Talion using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Talion Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Talion Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.