Temple Run 2 is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of an archaeologist that desperately wants to escape from the ancient temple. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Temple Run 2 Overview
Some secrets should remain secrets but one archeologist wants to uncover the secret of an ancient temple that turns out to be his death trap. An ancient creature living in the temple has awakened from your player presence and now he is angry enough to chase and hunt your player down. Help your player to save him from this angry creature by running inside the temple and dodge the trap that was activated by this mystical creature. How long can you save your player from the menace of this beast?
Temple run 2 is an endless running game which means there is no end of the temple. You have to survive as long as you can to obtain a high meter count. While running around the temple collect coin and power booster whenever you see them. A Booster will help you to increase your running speed or raise a defensive barrier around you that will save you from the beast. If you get caught by the monster or fall into one of the traps you game will be over on the spot and you have to replay the level from start. Take your player name at top of the leader board by achieving the longest meter count.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 500 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 71 MB for Android Phones and 189.9 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Temple Run 2 on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Temple Run 2 For Free
Download and Play Temple Run 2 on PC
Temple Run 2 Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Temple Run 2 on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Temple Run 2 and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Temple Run 2 page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Temple Run 2 using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Temple Run 2 and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Temple Run 2 Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.