The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is a Role-Playing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will experience the story of meliodas and other deadly sins from the beginning. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross For Free
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Overview
At the beginning of the game, you’ll see the tavern of meliodas where he served his delicious food to the customers. Shortly after the scene, an armored warrior came into the tavern looking for seven deadly sins and fainted while asking the question. The head of the armor fell down during the collision and the person inside the armored revealed as Elizabeth Liones. Elizabeth Liones is looking for the seven deadly sins to save the kingdom.
The story of the game is the same as the anime but in this game, you can select the moves in a fighting sequence. Upon completing the fighting sequence the story will be resumed otherwise you have to replay the sequence again until you clear. Join Elizabeth and Meliodas journey to search for the remaining members of the seven deadly sins.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.4+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 112 MB for Android Phones and 267 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross on PC
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross and click on Enter.
- Now visit the “The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross” page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.