Tinker Island – Survival Story is an Adventure Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be controlling the fate of three survivors who managed to escape from a shipwreck. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure Game for Free
Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see three survivors managed to survive from a shipwreck by swimming there way into an island. The island is in the middle of an ocean and there is no way to communicate with the coast guards. Seeing no hope of ever going back to their home these survivors decided to live their life on the island and wait for a miracle to happen. Now you will be controlling the fate of these remaining survivors by organizing their daily life. Can you save the life of these survivors or they will become a victim of fate?
The gameplay starts with the basic introduction of these characters. Just drag and drop the player card to assign them a task. Once the task is assigned to a player it will take some time to finish so take a close look at the clock section to see the remaining time. Once the task is finished a journal will be opened in which a detailed summary of the task is mentioned. Complete the tasks one after another to gather food, resources, and all necessary items need to keep these survivors alive on this island until they figure out a way to escape.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.2+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 5 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 71 MB for Android Phones and 309.8 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure Game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure on PC
Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Tinker Island – Survival Story Adventure Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.