Tiny Rails is an Action and Adventure Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be managing a train company. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Tiny Rails Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be arriving at a train station where you will meet your grandpa and a train conductor named Valerie. Your grandpa is old now so you will be inheriting his property which will be a train company. Valerie the train conductor will join and assist you in your quest to make money by carrying passengers. Follow Valerie’s advice and carry passengers from one station to another and collect gold coins after dropping passengers to their destined station.
You can upgrade your train to carry more passengers or boost your speed to reach the destination faster. All the upgrades will be done through gold coins which you can make by dropping passengers. New areas will be unlocked later in the game and once it’s unlocked you can carry passengers from that station. You will also gain exp points by completing these quests and eventually leveled up. Once you level up your stats and earning gold coins will be increased.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 8.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 76 MB for Android Phones and 471.3 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Tiny Rails game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Tiny Rails on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Tiny Rails on PC
Tiny Rails Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Tiny Rails on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Tiny Rails and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Tiny Rails page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Tiny Rails using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Tiny Rails and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Tiny Rails Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.