UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be eliminating zombies with machine guns. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting Game for Free
UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting Game Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will go through step by step training to move or shoot from your gun. Once the training is finished you will be choosing a name for your player and name it accordingly. Listen to your general conversation and head toward the city on a chopper to rescue your comrade. Your comrades are trapped in the city filled with zombies and they are out of ammunitions waiting for help. Eliminate the zombies in your path to make a way so that you can save your friend.
Each mission in this game carries different tasks and you have to complete every assigned task to mark the mission as complete. A machine gun is effective against the scattered zombies while for herds you need to use the rocket launcher. Rocket launcher shots are limited so make sure to use this weapon in a dire situation. At the end of completing each mission, you will get exp points and cash rewards based on your performance. Apart from the assault rifle, various other guns will be unlocked after completing a certain mission.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 8.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 32 MB for Android Phones and 970.1 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting Game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting on PC
UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting and click on Enter.
- Now visit the UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.