Vegas Crime Simulator is a Simulation Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of a gangster that accomplishes the assigned missions to become the kingpin of vegas city. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Vegas Crime Simulator for Free
Vegas Crime Simulator Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will found your player inside a house. You will be controlling the movement and action of that player. Move the player or car with the controls on left bottom side and take action like punching, gunning or stealing vehicles from the right control buttons. Continuing with the storyline your player has recently joined a gang and become the gangster. His buddy and boss for the moment are named Simon who assigned him mission as well as giving him the advice to play the game.
Complete the mission as Simon assigned to your player to earn cash and reputation. Cash is required to purchase weapons, ammunition, and outfits. You can ride a vehicle by stealing it from civilians in the city or just break-into any vehicle that stands in the parking area. Any criminal activity you performed in this game will raise your wanted level in the form of stars. 1 star wanted level means police on the ground will run toward to arrest you. If you didn’t reduce that wanted level by fleeing from that area then more wanted level will be raised which can lead up to 5 stars wanted level. Once 5 stars wanted level activates then you have no other choice either to restart your game or let the police do their job to arrest or eliminate your player.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 100 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 91 MB for Android Phones and 278.3 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Vegas Crime Simulator game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Vegas Crime Simulator on PC
Vegas Crime Simulator is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Vegas Crime Simulator on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Vegas Crime Simulator and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Vegas Crime Simulator page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Vegas Crime Simulator using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Vegas Crime Simulator and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Vegas Crime Simulator Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.