Wild Cheetah Sim 3D is a Simulation Game for Android phones in which you will experience the life of a cheetah. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Wild Cheetah Sim 3D Overview
Enter the wilderness to become the stronger cheetah in the forest. At the beginning of the game, you will see movement controls on the left and action controls on the right bottom side. Move your cheetah and hunt down prey with the action buttons as mentioned in the Quest Section. To hunt down a prey in this game you have to search for the animal you are looking for. You will see a radar on your screen top middle section.
Use that radar to search the animal mentioned in the quest and hunt them down to increase the level of your cheetah. Upon completing each quest you will get exp points that will raise your cheetah stats including speed and power. Get a close look at your health and stamina bar before engaging in a fight with animals and avoid bigger and powerful animals such as elephants and hippo. You can recover your cheetah HP and Stamina by drinking water and eating prey. Your cheetah can start a family in this game so find him a suitable partner after increasing its level.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 32 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to try Wild Cheetah Sim 3D on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Wild Cheetah Sim 3D For Free
Not on the Apple iOS Store
Download and Play Wild Cheetah Sim 3D on PC
Wild Cheetah Sim 3D Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Wild Cheetah Sim 3D on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Wild Cheetah Sim 3D and click on Enter.
- Now visit Wild Cheetah Sim 3D page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Wild Cheetah Sim 3D using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Wild Cheetah Sim 3D and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Wild Cheetah Sim 3D Official Trailer / Gameplay
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.