Zombie Fire is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be eliminating the infected zombies with the pistol, grenade, and guns. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Zombie Fire For Free
Zombie Fire Overview
At the dashboard of the gameplay, screen choose a level to start the game. If you are a new player then you have to complete the tutorial to know the basics of controls such as shooting and moving guns. Once you learned the basic controls the herd of zombies will be approaching towards you from the left and right directions. Take an aim and shoot the zombies to take them down. You have a limited number of bullets to take down the zombies so use them wisely.
In case if your gun bullet reaches 0 you can swap it with your secondary weapon pistol. If you strategically use both of these weapons then your bullet never runs out unless you miss the target many times. If the zombies overpowered you with the number you can use a hand grenade to wipe out a bunch of them. In difficult stages, zombies manage to come near your character and harm him with claw. If they manage to reduce your player HP to 0 then you have to restart the stage from the beginning.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 54 MB for Android Phones and 191.8 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Zombie Fire game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Zombie Fire on PC
Zombie Fire Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Zombie Fire on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Zombie Fire and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Zombie Fire page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Zombie Fire using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Zombie Fire and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Zombie Fire Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.