Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be creating or controlling a player to exterminate enemy players using guns and other weapons. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games For Free
Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games Overview
At the beginning of the game, you’ll go through a step by step tutorial in which you will learn to control your player, arm yourself with guns and weapons and how to shoot that weapon. Once you’ve learned the basics you will be playing against other online players. You have the option to play the game as solo or duo. In the duo match, you can team up with your partner to eradicate other players. Once the game starts you can mark the location land or choose nothing to land in a random location. Once you’ve landed quickly search for weapons and grenades.
Enemies may approach you and try to exterminate you with weapons so make sure to check each side of the screen and if you are not ready for battle just flee the area using the dash button. Once you get the weapons of your choice search for the enemy and destroy them. While engaging in a button take a look at your opponent’s health. If your opponent is engaged in battle you can take the opportunity to eradicate him while he is low health. Your or the enemy player can recover health with the help of medkit which can be obtained by killing other players. At some point in the game, the play zone will be started to shrink so stay inside the zone to avoid losing health in the zone fire.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v5.0+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 119 MB for Android Phones and 235.7 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games on PC
Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Zooba: Free-for-all Zoo Combat Battle Royale Games Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.