Geometry Dash is an Arcade Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be controlling a square-shaped object that is sliding toward the right direction. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Geometry Dash For Free
Geometry Dash Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be choosing the world you want to play and then select the level. Once the level is selected the gameplay will begin in which a square object is moving in the right direction. Control the object with the screen controls and avoid hitting the object obstacles. Geometry Dash is a fast-paced game so you must look-up for the upcoming obstacles and align your control in a way that you don’t need to see controls on the screen.
Your objective in the game is to avoid the obstacles at a certain point to finish the level. Once you reached a certain distance the level will be marked as cleared and a new level will be unlocked. In case if you hit on any obstacle in the game you have to replay the game from the start because there is no savepoint given in the game. You have to clear the level in 1 try in order to unlock other levels. Upon clearing each level a new icon will be unlocked which you can change by going into the shop section.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.0+ and iOS 8.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 85 MB for Android Phones and 97 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Geometry Dash game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Geometry Dash on PC
Geometry Dash Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Geometry Dash on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Geometry Dash and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Geometry Dash page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Geometry Dash using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Geometry Dash and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Android Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10, and Mac computers.
Geometry Dash Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.