Fruit Ninja Classic is an Arcade Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be slicing fruits by swiping it. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Fruit Ninja Classic
Fruit Ninja Classic Overview
At the beginning of the game, you’ll go through step by step tutorial in which you will learn how to slice fruits by swiping your finger on the gameplay screen. Once you’ve learned to slice fruits the main mission will be started. In the main mission, fruits will be thrown upwards and you’ve to slice it before they fall off the gameplay screen. In some missions, you have to slice the fruit before they fall off the screen while in some mission you have to score as high as you can in a limited timeframe.
Be careful to not cut the bombs that were also thrown upwards with the fruits. If you accidentally slice one of the bombs during gameplay then you will lose a certain number of scores that will affect your high score and the level target. Try to get combo by slicing more than three fruits in a single swipe to get an extra score. At some point in the game, you will see a shining fruit on the gameplay screen. Try to slice that fruit multiple times to add extra scores in your list. At the end of each gameplay, you will get a reward based on your performance and more missions will be unlocked if you cleared the previous mission with satisfying scores.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 7.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 81 MB for Android Phones and 114.3 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Fruit Ninja Classic game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Fruit Ninja Classic on PC
Fruit Ninja Classic is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Fruit Ninja Classic on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Fruit Ninja Classic and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Fruit Ninja Classic page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Fruit Ninja Classic using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Fruit Ninja Classic and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Fruit Ninja Classic Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.