ZOOM Cloud Meetings is an Online Video Conferencing App for Android and iOS phones that allow its users to host a video conference call of up to 100 users. Currently, the app is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the app on the computer by following the step by step instructions given below:-:-
Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings App For Free
Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings App on PC
ZOOM Cloud Meetings App is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can run the app on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Run ZOOM Cloud Meetings App on PC using Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type ZOOM Cloud Meetings and click on Enter.
- Now visit the ZOOM Cloud Meetings page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Run ZOOM Cloud Meetings App using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for ZOOM Cloud Meetings and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Android Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.